Saturday, July 5, 2014

Liebster Award






What a pleasant surprise! Thank you Stinky Spikes for nominating me for a Liebster Award.

Here are the answers to your questions:

What is your favorite fruit?

Durian (seriously!). But since it is not easy nor not cheap to get Malaysian durians in HK, next in line are mango and pineapple.

What is your favorite food?

You have to ask? I have a food blog, so I love all food as long as it is good.  However, having said that I do occasionally crave for Nasi Lemak.

What is your favorite drink?

My favourite drink after a long hard day is red wine.  Recently we have been drinking quite a lot of Italian.

What would you cook if a friend (eg. me ha ha!) was coming over for dinner?

Although I do like to cook, I rarely do. But if you were to come for dinner, I know just the place to take you!

What website(s) do you visit most often?

Google? I seem to be always looking up for something!

How did you choose the name for your blog?

As you will see from the introduction to this blog, it started one summer because we were bored and thought to ourselves: hey we have been living in HK, the land of good food, for what years, we should go out and try more.  And the blog sort of started from there.

What/Who inspired you to start and keep writing?

See above.

How many countries have you been to/ lived in in your lifetime?

Other than food, travel is our other passion.  We cannot not travel and having 2 kids never stopped us (well, other than the first few months after each birth). So we have been to quite a number of countries and we hope to add to the blog as we travel. 

How many more (which ones) do you intend to visit in the next 2 years and why?

Well, we will be going to France next week, so more restaurants reviews when we return in 2 weeks!

What was the biggest life changing thing/event that happened to/ for you thus far?

Moving to HK some 20 years ago (oh…am I giving away my age here?) and having my 2 kids.

What was the craziest thing you did with a friend/ family member recently?

Sorry, I don’t do crazy. Heehee

That's all folks!

I will give the award some thoughts and will post my nominations at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment