Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Adventure #38: Restaurant Kayu (SS2)


We were back in KL for CNY week.  Most days and nights were dominated by meals with family. Today, kids were with cousins and we were left on our own.  Was going to try Roti Canai (my favourite food) at Valentines but G was sure about the location, so we went to Kayu at SS2 instead.  There are many Kayu around town but G said that this one is consistently the best.


It was the second day of CNY, most Chinese eateries were closed, so Kayu was packed.  The food took a while to come because our young waiter kept getting the orders wrong!


The plain roti with dhal is still my favourite

I also ordered the fried maggie mee which is good but texture-wise, I think the 公仔麵 in HK is better

The tandoori chicken was good but the presentation was .. er .. a bit weird

Then we had a tosse (not sure how to spell) which I didn't quite like
Kayu is also famous for its Nasi Kandar but too full to order anymore.  Next time when I am in town......

No comments:

Post a Comment